Christmas Competition 2017 Rules
The rules of the Christmas Competition 2017 and how to enter are as follows:
1. Start and end date: The Christmas Competition 2017 start date is November 7th2017 at 5:59PM UTC+10:00. The competition close date is November 21st 2017 at 11:59PM UTC+10:00. Sitepodd has a right to extend the competition until November 30th2017 at 11:59PM UTC+10:00 if necessary.
2. Prize: The competition is to win a subscription of a SITEPODD HOSTING website for a year. a) The website will be built on the “Infinity Churches” template. b) The winning subscription will be on the “Premium” subscription plan. c) The competition also includes a free “We Build” plan.
3. This winner wins a website for a year ending on November 21st 2018. After this date, the winner must purchase a new subscription plan if they wish to continue using their Sitepodd website as per the terms and conditions section 8.
4. Eligibility: a) The competition is open to churches and non-profit organisations in Australia and New Zealand. b) The entrant must be someone who has the right to enter the competition on behalf of the church or non-profit organisation. c) Only one entry will be accepted per church. d) The entrant must have completed all the requirements for entry as detailed at https://sitepodd.com.au/christmas. e) The entrant must also have liked the Facebook page of Sitepodd.
5. Winner: The winner will be chosen based open the best answer to the questionnaire on the submission form. Sitepodd will judge the competition and decide on the winner. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook within 3 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. Announcement: The winner will be announced on the Sitepodd Facebook page in the month of December 2017. Sitepodd has the right to post the finished website of the winner on Sitepodd social media sites as they see fit.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts SITEPODD HOSTING’s terms and conditions, as outlined here: https://sitepodd.com.au/terms-and-conditions. The winner must follow instructions for the “We Build” install package as outlined in section 6 of terms and conditions.
Last updated: November 7 2017